Fairacres, NM 88033 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 88033: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
Old Picacho, NM 88033
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Dona Ana County
- Centroid: Latitude 32.311, Longitude -107.036
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 136
- PO Box Addresses: 635
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Fairacres, NM 88033 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 88033 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 88005 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 88005 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(11.1 miles E)
San Ysidro, NM
(13.5 miles ENE)
(14.1 miles ESE)
Dona Ana, NM
(14.1 miles ENE)
Radium Springs, NM
(14.6 miles NNE)
Las Cruces, NM
(15.1 miles E)
San Pablo, NM
(16 miles ESE)
University Park, NM
(16.6 miles E)
San Miguel, NM
(20.7 miles ESE)
(22.3 miles ESE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Picacho Hills, NM
(9.6 miles E)
(10.9 miles E)
(11.9 miles SW)
(12.2 miles SSW)
(13 miles S)
(13.3 miles NE)
(13.4 miles NE)
Fort Selden, NM
(14 miles NNE)
(14.2 miles S)
Four Points, NM
(15 miles ESE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 88033
Use HTL Address Research for a New Mexico Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New Mexico Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the New Mexico COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.