Santa Fe, NM 87592 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 87592: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Santa Fe County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.795, Longitude -105.994
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 223
- PO Box Addresses: 570
- Residential Addresses: 570
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Santa Fe, NM 87592 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 87592 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 87592 is contained within ZIP Code 87506 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 87506 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Tesuque Pueblo, NM
(1.4 miles ENE)
Peak Place CDP, NM
(2.7 miles E)
Cuyamungue Grant CDP, NM
(3.6 miles N)
(4.1 miles SE)
(4.7 miles ENE)
(5.3 miles N)
Rio En Medio, NM
(5.5 miles ENE)
(6.8 miles N)
(7 miles NNW)
(7.1 miles NNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Las Dos, NM
(3.1 miles SW)
Tano Road, NM
(4.3 miles SSE)
La Tierra, NM
(4.7 miles SSW)
En Medio, NM
(5.5 miles ENE)
Nambe Pueblo, NM
(6.6 miles NNE)
Las Campanas, NM
(7 miles SSW)
Tres Arroyos, NM
(8.8 miles SSW)
(9.5 miles WNW)
(10.1 miles NW)
(10.7 miles NW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 87592
Use HTL Address Research for a New Mexico Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New Mexico Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the New Mexico COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.