Santa Fe, NM 87504 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 87504: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Santa Fe County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.81, Longitude -105.984
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 576
- PO Box Addresses: 1,205
- Residential Addresses: 1,205
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Santa Fe, NM 87504 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 87504 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 87504 is contained within ZIP Code 87501 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 87501 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Tesuque Pueblo, NM
(< 0.1 mile)
Cuyamungue Grant CDP, NM
(2.7 miles NNW)
Peak Place CDP, NM
(2.7 miles ESE)
(3.9 miles ENE)
(4.3 miles SE)
(4.3 miles NNW)
Rio En Medio, NM
(4.5 miles ENE)
(5.8 miles N)
(6.1 miles NNW)
(6.4 miles NNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Las Dos, NM
(4.3 miles SW)
En Medio, NM
(4.5 miles ENE)
Tano Road, NM
(5.1 miles SSE)
Nambe Pueblo, NM
(5.5 miles NNE)
La Tierra, NM
(5.8 miles SSW)
Las Campanas, NM
(8.1 miles SSW)
(9.8 miles W)
Tres Arroyos, NM
(10 miles SSW)
(10 miles WNW)
(10.4 miles NW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 87504
Use HTL Address Research for a New Mexico Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New Mexico Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the New Mexico COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.