Farmington, NM 87499 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 87499: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: San Juan County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.73, Longitude -108.152
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 619
- PO Box Addresses: 1,767
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Farmington, NM 87499 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 87499 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 87401 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 87401 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(3.6 miles W)
Flora Vista, NM
(6 miles NE)
Napi Headquarters CDP, NM
(6.4 miles SW)
Lee Acres, NM
(6.7 miles ESE)
West Hammond CDP, NM
(6.7 miles ESE)
(8.1 miles NE)
Upper Fruitland, NM
(9.1 miles W)
(9.4 miles E)
(10.9 miles NE)
(11.5 miles W)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Totah Vista, NM
(3.1 miles WSW)
Crouch Mesa, NM
(3.9 miles E)
(13.5 miles W)
(13.9 miles E)
Center Point, NM
(15.3 miles NE)
(15.5 miles SSE)
(16.6 miles NW)
(16.8 miles NE)
(21.5 miles E)
(22 miles E)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 87499
Use HTL Address Research for a New Mexico Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New Mexico Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the New Mexico COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.