Jamestown, NM 87347 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 87347: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Jamestown, NM 87347
Contnental Dv, NM 87347
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: McKinley County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.432, Longitude -108.73
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 6
- PO Box Addresses: 154
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 87347 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 87347 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- New Mexico Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- New Mexico Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a New Mexico Address and get...
Jamestown, NM 87347 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 87347 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 87301 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 87301 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
New Mexico Census Data Comparison Tool