Las Cruces, NM 88006 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 88006: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Dona Ana County
- Centroid: Latitude 32.322, Longitude -106.767
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Las Cruces, NM 88006 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 88006 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 88006 is contained within ZIP Code 88001 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 88001 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Las Cruces, NM
(< 0.1 mile)
University Park, NM
(2.7 miles SSE)
San Ysidro, NM
(3.4 miles NW)
(4.1 miles SSW)
(4.7 miles WSW)
San Pablo, NM
(4.9 miles S)
Dona Ana, NM
(5.5 miles NNW)
(11.6 miles SSE)
San Miguel, NM
(11.7 miles S)
(12.2 miles NE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Mesilla Park, NM
(3.1 miles S)
(3.6 miles SSE)
Four Points, NM
(4.1 miles SSW)
(4.7 miles W)
Picacho Hills, NM
(6.1 miles W)
Spaceport City, NM
(7.1 miles NE)
(8.9 miles NW)
Santo Tomas, NM
(9.8 miles S)
(11.3 miles E)
(11.4 miles NW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 88006
Use HTL Address Research for a New Mexico Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New Mexico Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the New Mexico COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.