Directions: Driving directions: From I-25 at Las Vegas, New Mexico take Grand Ave to Mills Ave going west to 7th Street northbound.
Follow 7th Street out of town, this becomes Highway 518 toward Mora, NM.
Stay on Hwy 518 approximately 23 miles from Las Vegas to junction with Hwy 442 northbound. (About 5 miles before getting to the town of Mora)
Follow Hwy 442 about 13 miles to the dirt road entrance at the village of Ojo Feliz.
Follow dirt road down hill approximately 2-3 miles to property on right and left hand sides.
Both pieces of land cross the county road from East to west. Both areas can be used for cattle grazing and multiple uses. Plenty of room in any area for custom building.
Description: - Owners : Jonathan Vigil and Harold Vigil
- Asking Price - $1,500,000 / Price Is already discounted if purchasing both available listings. Open to serious offers or possible owner financing of half with half down and approval of both owners.
- 627.69 Acres
- Located in Mora County in the village of Ojo Feliz, New Mexico. Approximately 2-3 miles down county road C003 from Highway 442.
- These properties are mostly all vacant land consisting of approximately 35-40% wooded areas on top of the 2 small mountains in the area with mostly Pine, Pinon and Oak trees as well as other vegetation. The rest of the property is open meadows in the valley within the village and on top of eastern mountain and southern area of the village.
(These are small mountains with rolling hills in area. Approximately 7000-7100 foot elevation.)
- Small rough cut lumber well houses on each tract with active water wells and pumps. One well for cattle watering (can be used for home use if house is built), and the other well for current house supply and watering.
- Community water is also available.
- Electrical connections are in place to power wells and house. New power line poles may be necessary for upgrades. There is also newly laid fiber optics in the community so internet service will be at your fingertips!
- All properties in area require a septic tank system.
- Deer, Elk, Black Bear and Turkey pass through the area on occasion. Hunting is possible in the area but may be better via a 30-60 minute drive within the region to a more wooded and mountainous are of the region.
- Property is within an hour to two hours of very good deer and elk hunting as well as several species of small game.
- Also within 1-2 hour drive to 4 different ski areas!
- Angel Fire Resort is about 45 minutes over the mountain!
- Sipapu Ski Area is about 45 minutes out on the road toward Taos.
- Taos Ski Area is about an hour and a half, or 45 minutes passed Sipapu.
- Santa Fe Ski Area is about 2 hours away.
- There are many Historical Sites all across the State with many within 2-3 hours of the area.
- Albuquerque is about 2 hours and 45 minutes from property.
Contact Name: Jonathan and Harold Vigil
Phone Number: (505) 553-2486
Address1: 10504 La Paz Dr NW
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained
from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation,
expressed or implied, made by
Lands of America
who specializes in land for sale, or any related entity, as to the accuracy
or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions,
change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers
should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.