Mora County New Mexico - Land, Farms & Ranches - Property ID: 7905962

Property ID: 7905962 - Mora County New Mexico

Advertisement

Property ID: 7905962 - Mora County New Mexico

Property ID: 7905962

County: Mora

Type: Hunting Land, Ranches, Residential Property

Acres: 266.00

Address:

City: Ojo Feliz

State: New Mexico

Zip: 87735

Price: $692,000.00

Status: Available
Directions: Driving directions: From I-25 at Las Vegas, New Mexico take Grand Ave to Mills Ave going west to 7th Street northbound. Follow 7th Street out of town, this becomes Highway 518 toward Mora, NM. Stay on Hwy 518 approximately 23 miles from Las Vegas to junction with Hwy 442 northbound. (About 5 miles before getting to the town of Mora) Follow Hwy 442 about 13 miles to the dirt road entrance at the village of Ojo Feliz. Follow dirt road down hill approximately 3 miles to property on left hand side.
1 / 13
2 / 13
3 / 13
4 / 13
5 / 13
6 / 13
7 / 13
8 / 13
9 / 13
10 / 13
11 / 13
12 / 13
13 / 13
Description: - Owner: Harold Vigil - Asking Price - $692,000 / Price Is Negotiable if purchasing together with first available property. Possible owner financing with half down and a timely payment agreement. - 266 Acres with Old 2 bedroom / 1 bath / rear living area with old stone fireplace and small in ground cellar. Small covered porches on side and rear of house. There is a small adobe one room house/shed next to house. Also includes old stone and rough cut lumber barn / garage. - Located in Mora County in the village of Ojo Feliz, New Mexico. Approximately 3 miles down county road C003 from Highway 442. - This property is mostly vacant land consisting of approximately 30% wooded area on top of the small western mountain in the area with Pine, Pion and Oak trees as well as other local vegetation. The rest of the property is about 70% open meadows in the valley at the southern end of the village With property running toward the East. - Small rough cut lumber well house with active water well and pump. Well for cattle watering and current house supply. - Community water is also available. - Electrical connections are in place to power well and house. New power line poles may be necessary for upgrades. There is also newly laid fiber optics in the community so internet service will be at your fingertips! - All properties in area require a septic tank system. - Deer, Elk, Black Bear and Turkey pass through the area on occasion. Hunting is possible in the area but may be better via a 30-60 minute drive within the region to a more wooded and mountainous are of the region. - Property is within an hour to two hours of very good deer and elk hunting as well as several species of small game. - Also within 1-2 hour drive to 4 different ski areas! - Angel Fire Resort is about 45 minutes over the mountain! - Sipapu Ski Area is about 45 minutes out on the road toward Taos. - Taos Ski Area is about an hour and a half, or 45 minutes passed Sipapu. - Santa Fe Ski Area is about 2 hours away. - There are many Historical Sites all across the State with many within 2-3 hours of the area. - Albuquerque is about 2 hours and 45 minutes from property.

Advertisement




Contact Name: Jonathan and Harold Vigil

Phone Number: (505) 553-2486



Address1: 10504 La Paz Dr NW

City: Albuquerque

State: NM

Zip: 87114

NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America who specializes in land for sale, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.


Advertisement